JDG Media Ltd is looking for a sports-mad content producer to join their team. You will produce content for their in-house publications, including Love Rugby League and British Ice Hockey, as well as helping with the social media management.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate writer and sports fan to gain a foothold in the industry without the requirement of a university degree.
You will gain hands on experience of the entire business, working alongside James and the other members of the JDG Media team, with the view to hopefully earning a full-time permanent position after 12 months.
We are a firm believer that the right person, given the right opportunity, can create a role for themselves within the business and go on to have a successful career.
- Produce news content for in-house publications
- Helping with social media management for in-house publications
- Undertaking general website management tasks for in-house publications and clients
- Liaising with advertising clients and working with the editor to ensure maximum exposure
- Building contacts within the sports industry
- Researching and manipulating sports data for use in content
- Creating graphics for use on social media