Website and media manager services to increase attendances, drive revenue and online traffic
Warrington Town are an ambitious football club looking to climb the football pyramid. To facilitate success, they need to grow attendances and drive further revenue in to the club. We lead on their entire digital and media strategy to achieve their goals.
- Day-to-day news content
- Manage club website and media outpu
- Regular website feature
- Manage press box on game days
- Game day updates
- Match reporting and interviews
- Co-ordinating match day filming
We create a new official club website, including an online shop, as well as implementing a new ticketing system that enabled supporters to buy tickets online for the first time.
- Record replica shirt sales
- 70th anniversary shirts sold out within 36 hours
- New revenue through sponsorships
- Ticketing system implemented, including turnstile operation
To celebrate the club’s 70th anniversary, a limited edition shirt was launched. We produced a video to launch the sale of the jersey.
- Video production
- Promote on social media
- E-mail newsletter distribution
- Exclusively sold online
- Sold out within 36 hours